Bright is the most beautiful, functional, and versatile app for controlling your Philips Hue lights.
• Complete control over your Philips Hue lights
• Android Wear support - control the color and brightness of your lights directly from your wrist
• Groups - control the color and brightness of many lights at once
• Alarms - set your lights to turn on or off, or to a specific color, at any time of the day
• Dark Mode - saves battery on your AMOLED device, and makes the app much easier on the eyes for night use
• Frequent updates
• No in-app purchases, ever
Use of this app requires a Philips Hue bridge (1st or 2nd generation) and at least one Philips Hue compatible bulb.
To add a group to the Android Wear application, create a group while your watch is connected.
Due to limitations in the Philips Hue API, you must be connected to your home Wi-Fi network when using this app. This can be bypassed in the app by setting up port forwarding with your router and editing your bridge's IP Address.
Bright for Philips Hue is a free trial software application from the Food & Drink subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-05. The program can be installed on Android.
Bright for Philips Hue (version 1.3) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.